Home / Solutions / Vehicles, Forklifts and Other Equipment
Businesses around the world are choosing renting as an easy and cost-effective way to finance and manage their vehicle fleets, forklifts or other assets that require control and monitoring. Predictable monthly payments cover use of the equipment, along with other ongoing operating costs, such as maintenance, insurance, taxes and GPS devices.
When the rental term ends, you simply return the equipment to CSI and, if desired, rent new equipment, keeping equipment updated while avoiding the hassle of having to sell or dispose of the used equipment.
Here are just a few reasons customers choose to rent their fleet from CSI:
- Greater flexibility: Renting allows your organization to focus on core business activities, leaving fleet management in the hands of a specialist.
- Reduced costs: CSI has large-scale agreements in place with distributors, service and maintenance providers, and insurance and GPS companies, therefore we often receive economies-of-scale cost savings that are passed on to you.
- Administrative savings: Workload related to acquisition, management, maintenance and resale are greatly reduced. You simply have one invoice that includes all services and more.
- Optimize cash: Free up working capital and lines of credit to use on revenue-generating projects or preserve it for the unexpected.
- Improve cash flow: Fixed monthly rental payments provide budget predictability.
- Stay up-to-date: Plan refreshes to keep equipment current and avoid obsolescence.
- Low maintenance: Out-of-pocket repairs can be costly. With renting, maintenance and repairs are covered in your monthly payment.
- Easy disposal: At the end of the contract, simply return equipment to CSI, avoiding any risk of depreciation and all remarketing costs.
CSI can rent nearly any type of equipment, regardless of manufacturer. Our most common fleet vehicles include:
- Passenger Vehicles: Company, sales and executive vehicles, such as sedans and SUVs.
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV): Pick-up trucks, cargo vans, light-duty trucks under 2 metric tons of loading capacity.
- Industrial and agricultural machinery